Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Friday, 16 July, Dora

Friday 16 July 2015

On Friday the 16th of July, my Grandparents came over to visit us.  Everybody in the house were busy cleaning up. I cleaned the sitting room. Then I did the washing.  My Grandma helped me clean and my Grandpa helped my Dad mow the lawn outside.  The rest of the whanau continued to clean the house so that we could go out later.

My Mum made my Grandpa and Dad a Sandwich.  Later on during the day, my grandparents had to leave  and so we also left for the shops in Glen Innes. My Mum bought my brother and I some spring earphones and I also got a ring and some rubber bands. My other Brother Tini, got a truck as he loves playing with trucks and it is one of his favorite things to play with.

When we got home, we had a shower, ate some food, brushed our teeth and washed our faces and then went to Bed.

By Dora

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you had a lot of fun with your whanau Dora. It must have felt very good to have your Grand parents come over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete